I don't why you say goodbye, I say hello.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

So Kangin appeared at the SuJu Fanmeet a little while ago. I listened to the audio of it (but of course I didn't understand anything at all) but recently I just came across this:

A fancam of the moment with english subs~



This was so sad :'(
All the members were like bawling, especially Eunhyuk.
KANGIN WE ALL MISS YOU.
As much as I want to believe that Super Junior will appear as 13 once again in the future I just don't see it happening, ya know?
Kibum might return, Kangin will return, but Hangeng has no thoughts of every returning again, unless a miracle happens between his lawsuit against SM Ent. Also, Leeteuk is planning on joining the army soon and then more members will join in the future. SO SAAAAAAAD. :'(

I miss my Hangeng :(
I don't actually know Kibum very well, since I joined the fandom after he was already MIA of all the Sorry, Sorry promotions.

Anyway, this is a really sad post.

And I'm going to end it with something even sadder:

I have finals starting tomorrow. FML.

0 comments:

Post a Comment