Question: What Time is It?!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Answer: Finals.

ARGH. I start finals this Friday ;w; It's terrible.

The only positive thing about it is that summer's almost here! Only a few more days left until I'm free :]



Tomorrow is our last day of official classes. Thursday is an Open Study Day, which basically means you don't even have to go to school if you don't want to, HAHA. My friend and I are going to a library, where I will be doing "homework on my laptop" so my dad will let me bring my laptop :) Haha just kidding, I will actually do some homework. Keyword: some.

Only three days of finals for me, luckily!

I'm graduating from elementary level of chinese school soon, yaay. Too bad there's still middle school level -.- I'm excited to get our yearbook for that, and also our yearbook for regular, which we're getting tomorrow!

I'm trying to convince my dad to buy me a new laptop. He originally said he would buy me a new one (since my current one is from 2005...) if I got straight As but that's not gonna happen anytime soon xD;;

So yeah I'm saying that I haven't had free Saturdays in seven years (although we do get breaks but that's only occasionally) so I should get a new laptop, LOL. Don't you just love my reasoning?

I really want a VAIO or a DELL laptop ;w; Windows 7 is looking pretty cool! The only thing I don't like about PCs is that laptops are so bulky. I like Macbooks for their size and weight but not their system xD I'm a total PC freak, but I love Apple for their iPods yo!

So this is the Dell Inspiron 15:


Isn't it so pretty? *u* One of my friends actually has one and I was practically drooling over its beauty lol. I like the black one, but the other colors are nice too~

And well everyone already knows how pretty the VAIO computers are lol.

I really wanna like sticker-fy my laptop. /dork. I mean I totally could do that to my current laptop (an old HP) but I wanna prettify a new one, not an old one lol.

So yeah. My birthday was over a month ago and I still haven't blogged about it haha.

Ciao~ :]



PS: (couldn't resist) xD






0 comments:

Post a Comment