Special

Monday, May 17, 2010

And they've done it again!



I think this is definitely their best stage so far! Well except for the outfits in Miinah. Heechul's outfit was...uhm...it was something all right. My friend said he looked like an ahjumma xD

But other than that it was perfect! The backdrop, camerawork, lighting, everything!

BoomBoom:
-Ryeowook's hair flip :D
-I also really like the dance moves during the chorus~ I read somewhere that Eunhyuk choreographed it (at least I think that's what I read). Well that would make sense considering he has his own solo dance part during the song xD

Miinah (Bonamana):
-LMAO Heechul's outfit makes me laugh everytime. Sorry xD
-Donghae and his rose again <3

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/val9femyp2E&hl=" fs="1&" width="640" height="385" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always">

This MV was pretty sick. Okay I really don't know anyone in MBLAQ except for Lee Joon and that's because I was watching Star Golden Bell and he was on it xD Yes he's amazing (and he looks like SS501's Kim Hyun Joong :O). I really want to learn the other members names x3 Isn't it sad...I'm still at that stage where everyone looks the same to me hehe. So far I'm liking Thunder too in MBLAQ.

The MV is kinda strange...well everyone looks amazing and the song is really catchy but the outfits during the dancing parts are o.O LOL when they have that special lighting on them it looks like they're not wearing any pants hahahahah.

Lee Joon + shower scene = <3 height="385" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q71DQ4hAg2c&hl=" fs="1&" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always">

Check it out sometime please!

I promise I will update with something about my life later xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment