Before He Cheats

Thursday, May 13, 2010

So right now I'm sitting in computer science class and I'm bored!

So I decided to take this meme from Yuriko~ Hehe xD



RULES:- Put your music player on shuffle, and put down the first 40 tracks it plays.-

You can repeat artists.- You CANNOT repeat songs.



Shuffle Top 40~


  1. Somebody to Love - Justin Bieber

  2. 산소 같은 너 (Love Like Oxygen) - SHINee

  3. ガチンコでいこう! (Gachinkou de Ikou!) - Buono!

  4. White Horse - Taylor Swift

  5. She's No You - Jesse MccArtney

  6. 我戀愛了 (I Am in Love) - Angela Zhang

  7. Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne

  8. 我知道 (Wo Zhi Dao - I know) - By2

  9. My L.O.V.E. - The League

  10. Aishiteru Aishitenai - B.I.Shadow

  11. 泣いちゃうかも (Naichau Kamo) - Morning Musume

  12. STARDUST - NewS

  13. NYC - NYC Boys

  14. Shadows of the Night - Ashley Tisdale

  15. Rainism - Rain

  16. 野蠻遊戲 (Ye Man You Xi) - Jolin Tsai

  17. Chemicals React - Aly & A.J.

  18. Pretty Girl - KARA

  19. Lovely Day - Park Shin Hye

  20. Friends Forever - Vitamin C

  21. Alejandro - Lady Gaga

  22. Koi suru Kado ni Fuku Kitaru - Ice Creamusume

  23. 涙の色 (Namida no Iro) - C-ute

  24. U R Man - SS501

  25. If We were a Movie - Hannah Montana

  26. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood

  27. Owaranaide - Tegomass

  28. Shin.Gi.Tai - Hey! Say! JUMP

  29. Chu~♡ - f(x)

  30. Pokemon Johto - David Rolfe

  31. Your Love's a Drug - Leighton Meester

  32. 冒険ライダー (Bouken Rider) - Hey! Say! JUMP

  33. Mr. Q - Jolin Tsai

  34. Mr. Boogie - f(x)

  35. Namidairo - YUI

  36. Lose Your Love - Vanessa Hudgens

  37. Obsessed - Mariah Carey

  38. Shock - B2ST

  39. My Everything + Angel Come To Me - Yabu Kota

  40. なんちゃって恋愛 (Nanchatte Renai) - Morning Musume



Questions~1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?

Umm...probably #1~ JB ftw!


2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?

Nope xD


3. What album is #26 from?

Some Hearts


4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?

Rain is so cool :D I love him!


5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?

Not really, but I still love that song~


6. Who does #38 remind you of?

No one really lol. Maybe the group who sang that song? XD So I think of...YOSEOB <3


7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?

I think they're equal because the lyrics really fit with the tune and pace of it!


8. Do any of your friends like #3?

Not any of my real life friends xD Well not as much as mee.


9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?

Nope



10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?

I have yet to find a radio station that plays asian music.



11. What does #21 remind you of?

It reminds me of how strangely cool Lady Gaga is.



12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?

Probably #5 because Ice Creamusume is like....dead o.O



13. What album is #17 from?

Insomniatic


14. When did you first hear #39?

Um when he went on Shounen Club?



15. When did you first hear #7

A long time ago lol



16. What genre is #8?
cpop :D

17. Do any of your friends like #14?
Hm i suppose so xD

18. What color does #4 remind you of?
White maybe? *sarcasm* :D

19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
Nope~

20. What genre is #37?
Um. pop?

21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
I think I've tried before lol

22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
It's a whole new world we live in
It's a whole new way to see
It's a whole new place with a brand new attitude
but you still gotta catch 'em all
and be the best that you can be! (doodoodoodooo)
POKEMON JOHTO!

23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
強情
あなたは強情
わからずやのままね
もう付き合いきれない
サヨナラ 愛し人
(Stubborn
You're stubborn
You're still clueless
Enough is enough
Goodbye, my love)

24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
Yess I love that song :D

25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
Err kinda sorta but I suppose you still could XD

26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
I wish

28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
Not really lol

29. Do any of your friends like #31?
Yeah some people at my school lol

30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
medium-ish

31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
sad/tear

32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
I love this feelin, your love is healin
I need it, I breathe it
No way I'd ever leave it
I'm so into you, don't what I'd do
Your love is so true
It's just me & my boo

33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
i don't think it really matters but I guess it's fun to listen to upbeat songs with your friends

34. When did you first hear #27?

When Tegomass released it and I downloaded it lol

35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29.

LA CHA TA, NU ABO, Sorry (Dear Daddy) *u*

36. Do you know all the words to #6?

hahaa not really just the chorus

37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
I like the tune of it but then again that's probably because I don't really remember the lyrics xD

38. What album is #10 from?
...no album because they're like dead too.

39. Will you post this as #26?
Sure....

0 comments:

Post a Comment