Supa Juniya.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Okay so I realized something yesterday. I've only made like what, 3 posts in the last year? I only realized this because I remembered blogging on Yamada Ryosuke's birthday of last year and well, it's his birthday now of this year. I can still see last year's post on the first page of my blog xD

/fail.

Oh well. I'm going to start blogging more, I pinkie swear! I changed my layout btw. I like it :D

Oh, and happy birthday Yama-chan! I wish you all the best <3

Anyways, SUPER JUNIOR COMEBACK! The full track was just released and I think the MV is coming out, tomorrow maybe? Super Junior never fails to impress their fans, that's for certain~

Oh that's right. I'm supposed to make a birthday post haha. Unfortunately, I just got back from dinner with the family (HAPPY MAMA'S DAY EVERYONE) and I have yet to start on my giant load of homework. I probably shouldn't be on youtube, gchat, facebook, or even blogspot right now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment