Why hello there.

Friday, May 7, 2010

So I haven't blogged in a while! Very sorry about that xD;;

Anyways uuum

It's almost summer break! Less than one month now! I'm so excited :) I'll be going to Taiwan again to visit relatives and actually this time I have some great news~

I'll actually have friends my age with me this time!

-headdesk-

Yeah, usually I'm all alone with my dad, which as you can imagine is quite boring....Like when I'm shopping, all he does is follow around and go "Are you done yet?" =_=;;;;

But some people from my church (who I'm actually not quite familiar with, but we have talked before in person and on facebook XD) are going to be in Taiwan at the same time as me and my dad was talking to them last time and saying how we can hang out. For once my dad actually had a good idea! *shocked*

I'm excited ^o^ She (well actually it's they, because they're sisters~) said that we can stay at their uncle's house in Taipei and aaaaa so fun! Finally I can do girl stuff with well, girls! xD

~~~~~~~~

So the other day f(x)'s new MV was released - NU ABO!

It was epic :]

I liked it, although their hairstyles still need to grow on me ;w;

OH ! OH ! Super Junior is making their comeback soooon! How exciting is this~ I'm still so sad that Hangeng won't be there :( Kangin is joining the army and Kibum is still focusing on acting../sigh I'm going to miss 13, but Super Junior will always be Super Junior and they will always be awesome no matter how many members are there.

The MV teaser was released the other day and it was ....... wow.

Anyways, Yuriko wanted me to make a bday post but actually I'm in computer science class right now with nothing to do (which is why I'm blogging) so I shall upload pics...some other time ;)

Ciao~

Aira

0 comments:

Post a Comment