Break it down to you down to you

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Woot! Comebacks are fierce!

1st Comeback at Music Bank:


2nd Comeback at Music Core:


Super Junior is always going to be awesome~ I am loving their stylists by the way! Props to you guys!

Screenshots (courtesy of allkpop.com and fuckyeahsuperjunior.tumblr.com) I shall edit later with more of these cause I have to go now xD
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2etv3dhjh1qzaeexo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1274036371&Signature=4Ci93LAndV28rKLzYBilkDrqFsw%3D



(check out those muscles *u*)




Personally I liked their first performance better than the second but that doesn't mean that they're not awesome xD Cause they are...which I think I've said a few times already. /shot

I'm excited for their next performances! I actually really like the second track of their album and the first song they perform, Boom Boom.

Stay tuned for my Bonamana album review :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment