Special.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So in case you've been living underneath a rock (or if you're just not into Super Junior very much [although that should be a crime. lol jk]) and you haven't seen their Beauty - Bonamana FULL MV:







And if you still don't want to watch it, then how about this:

Photobucket

Hahahaha okay I'll stop now.


But it really was amazing.


Okay. I'm done.


Wait...


...


..


...


YESUNG *u*


Okay now I'm done.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So look what came in the mail today!


Haha yeah I ordered it on amazon two days ago and I did the FREE 2 day shipping thing with a free trial of Amazon Prime. Wow when they say 2 day shipping, they MEAN 2 day shipping. xD It's awesome. I was watching it today. I think I've watched it like 6 times now? Yeah you can see how much I love Lovely Complex and of course, Teppei Koike. :]

Oh and I just convinced my mom to buy Super Junior's new albums! Yes albums. No they're not both for me. One is for my friend's birthday. I bought one of each version - A and B. I don't know which one I want to keep yet though~ lol. I'm a nice person, aren't I?

I have exactly 3 more weeks of school! YEA!

Well, I'm tired. Ciao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment