This is the summer time.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Yuriko is going to hate me for this.

I'M FREEEEEE!! FREE I TELL YOU FREE!!!

Okay so I've been free since a few days ago. I just never blogged heh.

What's funny is that my two sparate mail packages (one from Amazon and one from YesAsia) came on the same day - the day before my last finals.

Tadaaaaaa!!



Tehe :) Okay I actually only kept one of these beautiful Bonamana albums for myself, the other I had bought for my friend as a birthday present. I kept Version B :)

Oh and I also got this!

Yessssh!

It's a miniature Pig-Rabbit (from the drama You're Beautiful / Minami Shineyo) cell phone charm :) I couldn't resist it (plus I needed something else to reach the minimum price for free shipping lol). I'd love the actual size stuffed animal but I think it was over $40 USD on YesAsia o.o

Speaking of You're Beautiful, today after my graduation at my chinese school (:P), I browsed around Chinatown while my dad bought groceries and I came across an awesome asian drama dvd place!

And yes, I bought You're Beautiful! I shall upload a pic next tiemz~
My daddy bought it for me :) I'm actually going to Ctown on Monday with some friends and yes, I shall return there~ I actually picked out You're Beautiful because it was the most expensive out of the ones I wanted, even if it was just a few cents more lol. It was marked $10.98 but the cashier sold it to me for only $10. Haha I wonder if she will on Monday xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SS501 is baaaack!

I'd embed their Love Ya MV but I'm too lazy to haha. I really like the song. In fact, I've had it on repeat for practically the whole day.

There's too many background dancers though lol, in their MV and their comeback performances. Also, the beginning of the dance break kind of freaks me out. I mean the whole music being like the creepy music you hear in cop shows like CSI or Criminal Minds. After that, it's fine though lol.

YOUNG SAENG!!
Hyun Joong's hair is irking me... =/ It's so...flat? /shot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have I mentioned my adoration for MBLAQ yet?
If I have, oh well. I freakin love them!
I think I like them more than BEAST D: Le gasp~ Yeah I was really sad when BEAST had their last goodbye stage but then MBLAQ immediately followed and I fell in love with them :) I mean, I actuallly know all of their names and that is amazing lol. It took me ages to learn everyone in SuJu after all...
I really like Mir :) But my other two favorites are Joon and Thunder. I'm not really sure who's my number one haha. Oh well. They're all cool :)
I didn't care that much for Mir until that one Y performance where they had like the video effects and it made the last part of Mir's rap really cool~ I'll try to find it next time haha.
And of course Joonie with his shirt ripping xD
Okay I've been blabbing for a long time now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment