Doki Doki

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So I saw Ina spam anime crushes on Tumblr, hahaha.

I felt like doing it too xD Except I'll post it here instead of my tumblr~

Start-o!

Otani - Lovely Complex, one of my most favorite animangas ever~



Night - Absolute Boyfriend! Aww I love Night! I baawl every single freakin time I reread the manga, which I do every now and then lol.

Soshi - Absolute Boyfriend also haha. I was always torn between Soshi and Night~


Tadase-kun from Shugo Chara~ Haha King! O I miss watching that on a weekly basis~


Ikuto - Shugo Chara. EEEEEE I looobvs him so much~ so smexy, yes? xD I shipped both Amu/Tadase and Amu/Ikuto. THEY'RE ALL CUTE OKAY.


Kukai - Shugo Chara. You can't not love Kukai~ He's too cute :3 And I ship Kukai/Utau haha



Hunny - Ouran High School Host Club. Too cuuute Hunny-sempai!

Syaoran - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. EEEEEE so pogi *u* Lol i really need to finish reading that...I think I'm on like chapter ... 90... idr.



Shinichi - Detective Conan . You know I started watching this almost exactly one year go! I remember because I had never seen it before (me being the n00b I am) and I saw it on tv in Taiwan during the summer and so I searched it up. I liked it for the mysteries (obvi) but also ... well...I SHIP SHINICHI/RAN like MAD AND WHAT THEY'RE PAST 500 EPISODES AND SHE STILL DOESN'T KNOW CONAN IS SHINICHI. -.- lol sorry.


Ciel - Kuroshitsuji. Oh Ciel. Ciel who looks so beautiful as a girl. Haha i should really finish watching this...


Takuto - Full Moon wo Sagashite.



Okay. I'm done for now but only because I can't remember what other animes I've seen and Facebook sucks in that they deleted what we originally wrote for our interests and repalced it with groups we joined.

I think ima do a post like this except replaced with asian guys. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment