Greetings from Across the Globe

Friday, June 18, 2010

Well that really only depends on where you live lol.

Anyways, greetings from my beautiful Ilha Formosa located in South East Asia, Taiwan!

I've been here for the past few days. This is my paradise. <3

My scorchingly burningly hot paradise. Nghhhhhhh I'm melting in this heat. But I know I'm going to miss it when I'm gone in less than a month now, so I'm trying to stay positive. ^o^

I haven't done much shopping yet, unless you count buying a $NT18 water bottle at 7-11 lol. That is in fact all the money I have spent here so far. Well, my own money that is. ;)

I shall blog more when I do exciting things. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a lil something I wrote:
Hey you,

Yeah, you. You, you with the face! The face that I have memorized. You there with the smile, the smile that stops my heartbeat. Yes, I’m talking to you, the one that causes my tears and yet you’re the only one that can make them stop. It feels like years since the last time I saw you, when in actuality it’s only been a few months. Not a day goes by when I don’t think about you. Do you remember me? Do you remember what we used to be? Or was it just me? Did I imagine all those times we had? I will never forget walking side by side with you. I will never forget the shy grin on your face the day we locked pinkies in a promise. I will never forget the gift you gave me and how you kept it in your pocket the entire time. You didn’t forget then so how could you forget now? If I had spoken then, would things be different now? Who knows. What hurts the most was being so close, and now so far away. Maybe one day...the heart I gave to you...will return.

Yours,
Aira

0 comments:

Post a Comment