Happy Days

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Okay so I finally did what I consider "exciting stuff" yesterday!

I went to Kaohsiung with 2 of my friends and it was the most amazing thing ever. It was my first time being actually out in Taiwan without my dad lol. I felt like any other Taiwanese young person hanging out with friends, riding them muni together alsdjf. :)

I did so much shopping O____O LOL I spent like half of the money I brought, and I brought a lot of money with me (to Taiwan, not for the shopping).

Haha we went to like one of those night market-like places, except in the daytime after eating lunch. My friend knew one of the ladies working at this fashion store so we got lots of discounts mwaha.

I bought a pair of flats and a pair of boots at this shoe store, but the lady would not let us bargain, not even a little bit Lol. She kept insisting they were already discounted. Oh well, compared to how much I spend on shoes in America, it's still a bargain ya know ? Just like the clothes I bought.

We were looking for an I heart TW shirt, like the I heart NY shirts but no luck so far. :(

We went into a Skin Food shop! I love Skin Food so much, after seeing Bubzbeauty's Skin Food products that she uses xD I was going to buy some on yesstyle a while ago but I decided not to so I was so happy to find a Skin Food shop. It's a really good Korean body shop brand for those who don't know haha. I bought some body products and also this sparkly blue nail polish/nail polish remover. Their remover actually smells nice, instead of the normal bad smell regular brands have lol.

We rested in a McDonalds for a while and I almost gave in to fastfood because Taiwan McDonalds are 10000 times better than American McDonalds. But I didn't :D

After walking around a bit more, we finally took the muni back to their house (they're sisters :P). They live in an apartment on the 19th floor o___o We rode in the see-through elevator there and omg I was dying lol. I have severe acrophobia x3. But their apartment was pretty cool! Haha we watched a bit of this lame drama with bad actors while we rested up and ate our seaweed wrap/drank our bubble milk teas. ^0^

Then we went off to the actual night market, at night! We didn't survive very long there though because it was burning hot and with so many people around we were dead after like half an hour. So we went off to the air conditioned department store, where after browsing a bit at the music department we went to Mos Burger! After all the times I've been to Taiwan I had never been to Mos Burger and omg I regret not going before. It's a Jap not really fast food chain in Taiwan. The burgers are heavenly. The meat is like this Teriyaki chicken and omg it's delish. It therefore does not count as me indulging on fast food, okay?

I took a lot of pics of the day but I can't upload them right now because Macs don't have the place to insert an micro SD chip and I don't have a card reader unfortunately. xP

We walked around for over 6 hours and by the end of the day we walked over 10,000 steps. I'm sure you can imagine how wiped out we were. I was falling asleep all over the place lol.

I'm seeing them again in less than two days, when I'll be going with them to Taipei for a few days. We're going to hit this amusement park, the mountains, and then Ximending, Taiwan's Harajuku. Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
asdlkfsdf Dae Guk Nam Ah is so amazing~~~ Karam!

tumblr_l4bbokRf5W1qbodl4o1_1280.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4bb7fwZKm1qbodl4o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1277189990&Signature=u5ujPl24Q%2FbPIz7NjX%2F%2FlNM1Tk0%3D

(via fyeahdaeguknamah) eeeeeeeeee Karam *u* <3

I was reading something where it said their goal was to become the next DBSK and someone on youtube commented on their recent performance talking about how Karam kinda looks like Jaejoong. Yeah, Yuriko did not like that lol.

But I love Karam tehe. *heart*

Haha Jay too, can't forget Jay! Although I'm thinking maybe this is part of my azn blondeness bias :/ lol.

tumblr_l4bb9duxzA1qbodl4o1_1280.jpg


This is their recent performance~

Lol Karam you tease. Trying to kill us all with your dancing at the oh oh oh~ part now huh?

I think this is their best performance yet! Everyone is so energetic and just look at Jay all smiley ^___^.

Haha I really like this song's choreography! Like the bodyroll during that part of Injoon's solo lines, the body thingy idk what it should be called at the "biteul biteul biteul biteul~" part, and of course, the oh oh oh~. Haha the best part is Karam's solo dancing at the beginning of the choreo, and they cut that part out during the performance before this one. >:O

These boys are doing great so far with their comeback! Hwaiting!

~~~~~

I had another awesome dream the other day. I've never had such awesome dreams before so I wonder why now o.O

So it started off as me being somewhere, who knows where ya know. There were some guys there but I didn't pay close attention until later and then I realized...

The guys were Super Junior.

Dream-me was like O.O HOLY EFFING SHIZ IT'S SUPER FREAKIN JUNIOR! *insert incoherent speech here*

In the dream, I kinda walked around them. They weren't very peppy in my dream, some were talking to each other while others were just sitting there, kinda doing nothing lol. Then I see Yesung (eeeee my laaab) and I'm like omg it's Yesung. Cause well, I do love Yesung a lot. ^__^

Except, the dream-Yesung came up to me and said, "This is a closed set, please leave." I was like, "Oppa~~!" LOL.

One of my fears is that if I ever do meet one of the celebrities I like, they're going to think I'm just another annoying loud fan who don't give them space when they're walking to places and scream and shout in their faces.

Anyways, back to my dream. lol.

For some reason my dad was suddenly there and now all the SJ members were in this room. LOL I asked my dad to go ask Yesung if I can take a picture with him xD. My dream-dad said yes and then Yesung came out with him! ^o^

LOL we took a lot of pictures in the dream. He even hugged me in one of them~ alskdfjlskdf /spazzes.

Yeah and then later I left (when I told my friend this dream she went "What's wrong with you? Why would you leave a room full of Super Junior members?!") and then I remember thinking, "crap. I got so preoccupied with yesung I forgot to ask Donghae for a pic D:"

The End.

I wonder why Donghae lol. I mean I laab Donghae too but well idk where I'm going with this.

You can imagine my disappointment when I woke up and realized that I wouldn't be able to use a picture of Yesung and me as my facebook profile picture and I wouldn't be able to brag to my friend that I met Super Junior and her Kyuhyunnie loll. I'm a mean person.

I was so disappointed that I tried to go back to sleep and continue my dream and it worked o__o. But I don't remember what happened in my SJ dream pt2.

B'awwwww, Yesung :'(

Oh and before I forget,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM RYEOWOOK!

Ryeowook looks so calm and collected but I love how he's a total dork. xD

I LAAB YOU WOOKIE :) You're too awesome for words! Hope you had an awesome birthday celebration with your fellow members and f(x). Well, from the looks of the pic Yesung and Donghae tweeted, you guys did. :) I have to say I'm jealous but oh well. What fan wouldn't be? :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment