Stumble Stumble

Friday, June 18, 2010

Haha I was going to update about my life~

But there's nothing going on right now.

My daddy is in Taichung...without meeeeee!!

Daddy, I wanna go to Taichung too!

Wait, what's in Taichung?

Idk. Anyways. I'm being weird, but what else is new?

~~~

Dae Guk Nam Ah is back!



Yaay! My friend first told me about them when they first came out. I wasn't that into them though. I mean, they were all very talented, nice looking boys and their song Admirable Boy was nice too but I didn't like it very much.

I'm loving them now! :D They're giving a more BEAST like vibe, and I mean that as in BEAST the group, not beastly lol. But that too now that I think about it.

The song is currently on loop in my iTunes :) I really like Karam and Jay haha. I've been having the Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ~ part of the song stuck in my head for a realllllllly long time...Yuriko can testify lol.

~~~~~~~~~~

Onomnom I had an awesome dream last night involving Fahrenheit's Aaron. Haha that's probably cause right now I'm watching his drama, Pi Li MIT/The Clue Collector, even though it was from 2008.

Well I'm sure you can imagine what I was dreaming about lol. Actually don't imagine it. Basically we were at school lol and I mean my regular school with my actual classmates. I have no idea why Aaron was there.

Nghhh Aaron why so pogi ;w;

I woke up and remembered the dream and how it was just a dream. ;w;

Yeah.

I'm going to Kaohsiung tomorrow with some friends! ^o^ I'm so excited~ hahaha. Okay. I'll stop here.

Aira deshita :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment