Everybody clap clap clap

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm in a good mood right now.
Why?
I figured out how to hack into our desktop computer, courtesy of google xD.
Mwahaha. It may not be my personal laptop, but as long as this has internet, I'm set for the whole summer! Well it's kinda ironic how today is Thursday, tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment, and then of course on Saturday my parents will be home, and on Sunday I leave for Taiwan!
Oh well. When I get back can use the computer alllll day. You know, until my parents come home. Haha.
~~~~~~~~~~~

CN Blue won #1 on M! Countdown!
(pic from allkpop)



Haha Yonghwa looks so shocked xD Cutie!

So I've gotten more into CN Blue now that I'm re-watching You're Beautiful (which reminds me that I haven't posted a pic of my dvd yet like I said I would..heh..heh..)

They're like a more well, musical group which is pretty cool because they all play instruments instead of dance (like A.N.JELL in You're Beautiful /shot) but I'd love to see them dance :)

So far I only know Yonghwa well obviously haha.

Which reminds me that he and Seohyun are so cute in We Got Married asdkflsjdf. <3>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the drama I'm watching right now:

Cinderella's Sister



It's really good so far~ It's like a twisted version of the classic Cinderella story, which I am a sucker for.

I'm watching it for 3 reasons:

1. The plot.

2. Yesung sings the main song of the OST.

3. 2PM's Taecyeon is in it!

Hahaha this is my third kdrama, after Boys Before Flowers and You're Beautiful. :P

Yeah. Okay. I'm gonna stop blabbing now.

Ciao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment