Busy Busy Busy

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Over these past few days, I've traveled literally across Taiwan back and forth, over and over again lol.

Before I start, a map for your convenience lol

http://graphics.filipinofriendfinder.com/images/interests/interest_groups/taiwan-w.gif

Okay. So I live in a nearby city of Kaohsiung and early Wednesday morning (I think?? idk today is Monday. I can't think that far back :P) I hopped on the train to Ciaotou Station, which also connects to the Kaohsiung MRT (mass rapid transit, aka bart muni whatever you call it). Then I hopped on the MRT to Zuoying Station in Kaohsiung, where I met up with my friends and then we went to the connecting high speed rail yo! There we went to Taoyuan, a city close to Taipei.

We stayed at their auntie's house and it was pretty cool. The apartment was GIANT. I loved it *u* Then we went to Ximending (by hopping on the train and then taking a taxi lol cause it's in Taipei)!!! Yeaah omg I spent so much there =3=

Then we went to eat at this Japanese restaurant fasho. I need to go back x3

I don't remember what we did on Thursday anymore ... hmm..oh now I remember! We went to this nature place and did a lot of walking. =.=;; It was kinda boring...haha we were complaining after a few minutes. But there was no turning back ;w;

It was okay after a while when we went inside these buildings and there was this cafe where we got milk tea ^___^ Milk tea makes me happpppayyyyyyy~ Although I only drink it occasionally now since its all sugar and I'm gonna get even fatter lol.

On Friday we went to the Taipei 101! Haha we actually rode this bus there and it took over an hour. I went to the top for the first time in my life. It's kinda expensive which is why my dad never took me before but her aunt paid...lol.

There were a lot of foreigners and I was like whoa~ until my friend went "You're a foreigner too you know." Ouch. Right to where it hurts /sniff. I don't get how I sound like a foreigner because I speak Mandarin just like everyone else. Today someone told me I looked like a foreigner too. I DON'T GET IT. =3=

Anyways, it was pretty interesting! :Dv The 101 has the world's fastest elevator. It took 36 seconds to go from level 5 to level 88. Haha my ears were popping.

We ate some ice cream there haha.

We wanted to go shopping at Ximending again but it was getting kinda late and we had to go on the high speed rail once again back to Kaohsiung, so we left after walking around the 101 shopping levels a bit.

So we took the 101 free shuttle to the MRT station and took the MRT (I really love being in Taipei haha idk why.) back to the Taoyuan Railroad where my friends' grandparents drove us to the high speed rail station :P We could have just gone directly from the Taipei Main Station (MRT) but we didn't have our stuff with us.

On the HSR, we were seated next to this thick around the waist Caucasian man and I was really annoyed because right in front of him was a cute Asian. What are the odds right? Although the Asian might just be gay o.o I've never met a guy who carries a purse-like bag and fixes his hair over and over again LMAO. Okay i'm being mean.

So we arrived home.

Then on Saturday night, I went through the whole process again to go to their house in Kaohsiung to stay over night because we were headed for Jan Fu San Amusement Park early the next morning!

Their dad is a doctor and they had a conference at the place, which is a giant resort thing that happens to have the biggest amusement park in Taiwan :P

It was a lot of fun ^o^ I went on this water ride and I was scared out of my wits (I'm actually a real boring person to take to an amusement park because I won't ride roller coasters :P) because there was this speed drop thing and I was dying during it, I hate the feeling of falling ya know. We got all soaked haha but it was really hot so it was nice.

I rode on this spinny thingy that's like the SURVIVOR at Great America but kind of different yet alike. I remember when my friend dragged me onto that like two years ago and I was like "I HATE YOU SO MUCH" during it. I rode on it twice here :P I'm actually starting to like it, although when it goes really far out I'm screaming for dear life lol.

It started pouring rain after that haha. These girls and a guy bought ponchos and wrapped their shoes with bags lol. It was a pretty funny sight. The thunder was scaring the crap out of me along with the lightning /shivers. I was praying that I wouldn't get electrocuted xP.

So we had dinner at the hotel in a giant room with all the other...doctor people I suppose. There was a really cute waiter there, HAHA. Oh gosh. I took a picture with him. Don't ask. It was kinda embarrassing but I got it. :P

Then we went on the tour bus thingy to drive back home~ It had a karaoke machine and they turned it on during it so my friend and I sang ^o^ Haha we sang By2, Cyndi Wang, Rainie Yang, etc...I had trouble reading some of the words though bleeh. :P

So yeah. travelling across Taiwan is fun but tiring :)
~~~~~
kPOP timeeeez ^____^

-Dae Guk Nam Ah

Okay now THIS is my favorite performance now. They all finally have good outfits and Karam's oh oh oh~ wasn't cut off, like it did the previous performance x__x;

And Jay is smiley here too! haha



EDIT:
Oh wow I fail. Today is Mika and Karam's birthday! Haha that's so cool how they both share the same birthday, June 28!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVEEES! I'll continue to support you!

Karam is just 19 (20 in Korea) ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA & KARAM!





trend #mikarambirthday now~



Super Junior~

Haha omg LEETEUK FAIL 2:13. And then you see Eunhyuk cracking up at 2:21



Hahahaha.Oh leader :P Hahha.

MBLAQ~
Lee Joon ripped his pants! LMAO.



Awww poor Joonie. He's so embarrassed hahaha. But the reactions of everyone was funny, not the actual ripping :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment