Clash of the Azns

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Yeah I haven't done anything interesting lol.

Oh today my aunt was quizzing me on Japanese while I was watching Doraemon haha. She was just like asking me how to say _____ in Japanese and vice versa. Even though she just asked me basic stuff, she was still quite amazed, especially after I told her I can read it too. Hard work (and watching anime/dramas) pays off! ^o^ (Lol I remember having my sheet of the hiragana characters in front of me during church once xD)

Then she went "Then why can't you read Chinese?"

ORZ. /headdesk. I-I can too!!! You can't blame me for never being taught the b-p-m-f characters when I was young.

Yeah.

I wanted to go see the premiere of Eclipse here ;w;

...but I got ditched orz

Don't you hate it when you make plans with people to the movies and then later they're like "Oh sorry, I already said yes to my other friends" It's like thanks for telling me now. Let down much?

Sigh. This is the second time. Now that I think about it, the last time was to New Moon o.O But I actually went with other people. Here I'm a loner ;w; *sings Oetoriya by CN Blue*

So yeah. Orz this is karma. I broke a movie promise with a friend before too. 정말 미안해!! ごめんなさい!

That's all I have to say.

~~~~~
My fangirl self has more to say ^o^

Lmao KAT-TUN is in Korea at this moment (and so is my friend ahhem /sniff) and they performed on M!Countdown...along with other stars that I follow like CN Blue, MBLAQ, etc. Their performance was recorded though, but I still found it funny how my ex-fandom is now once again in my face with my current fandom (hence, the title of this post).

Hahah I think this is a sign that I should return to JE. I mean, I haven't left completely. I'm just not into them. I knew KAT-TUN released something new but I never listened to it until now.

Interview!

Cache-Control: max-age=0

t="385">


Haha CN Blue's drummer, Minhyuk, is interviewing them. He's so cute, I really like him~ :)

Why am I so amused seeing KAT-TUN speaking Korean?Actually, it's KT-TUN since Akanishi Jin isn't there xP.

Hehe it was so cute when asked what Korean words they knew (at least I think that's what was asked) and Kame said "Oppa~" tehe.

LOL.
2:13
Minhyuk: Do you know CN Blue?
KT-TUN: ......
Minhyuk: CN Blue? My team?
KT-TUN: Ahh!

Hahaha!

~~~

Kan Mi Yeon just made her comeback too. Yeah I didn't who she was. LOL I'm sorry to say I wouldn't have watched her MV at all if it wasn't for MBLAQ's Lee Joon and Mir in it hehe....



Lmao at Joonie being tied up. Don't know how that skinny girl managed to move Joon from the bed to the post without him getting away o.o

Mir's rapping is awesome~

He looks so much more mature in this MV. Haha but we all know that once offstage, he's this totally dorky boy. I kinda wanna dub this song~ It's really catchy and...I love Mir's part lol. The MV's ending is kinda er...twisted lol. I sure will be checking my closet a lot now to see if Joon is inside ;)

Live performance~




asdlkf Mir stop touching her lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment