We are Family.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Today I was just sitting around outside when this cute little adorable family walked by. The little girl, just a toddler, was riding this totally awesome toy motorcycle thing (except with three wheels, not two) that actually worked with like idk some motor inside it. The young mother walked along side her, steering the toy every now and then. The father walked behind them. It was the cutest sight ever ;w;

The toy was legit. I was like /jealous lol. I wish I could have had something like that when I was a kid.

That kid does not know how lucky she is haha.

Today we went out to dinner! We ate at this little Italian restaurant that didn't really have a lot of customers because it's a bit pricy (although still cheap compared to what we pay for restaurant dinners in America -.-) but the food was really good.

There was another reservation table saved and I was kinda intrigued to see who would come.

In walked this lovey dovey, cute, giggly young couple holding hands. They look only a few years older than me.

I was like = =;; /SNIFF. WHYY.

It was so not fair.

I was very much jealous.

Yes.

That's right.

I mean, you read and watch young couples in books or tv shows going out to a fancy dinner but in truth, you don't really see them. So I was a bit surprised.

ORZ. I WANT THAT.

/headdesk

They were so cute that it was gross. Not really. But still. They were seated across from each other and then the guy moves the chair to sit right next to her.

BARF.

Naw. Jaykay.

/sigh.

You know what I imagine for me in the future? LOL I want a Taiwanese dude with fobby asian hair and then I can picture us riding on his motorcycle (cause everyone in Taiwan rides a motorcycle) and asdlkf. There are too many cutesy couples here I tell you.

I wonder if I'll ever get to do anything remotely close to that. ;w; /facepalm

Ooh that reminds me.

I have finally decided to...

well. I won't say it.

This quote will describe everything.

"If he's dumb enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go."

^_^;;;

After months of praying, hoping, and crying, I have given up. Well, actually, I wouldn't use the term "given up" because it makes me sound lame lol.

After everything I've put through, after everything I've done, I am now in the process of moving on.

Finally.

I've wasted too much time!

It's a whole world out there!

There's plenty of fish in the sea!

...right?

I used to only want that fish but fishy swam away from me. I weep, mourn, whatnot, and go find another.

I don't know when, I don't know where, but I will someday.

I've always wanted a fishy but now I don't know where to start over.

Everything's going to be okay.

That's what I'm telling myself.

Aira deshita~

Feel free to leave a comment in the chatbox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment