All good things must come to an end.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So this is my last full night in Taipei. In less than 24 hours, I will be at the airport, trying to hold back tears as I count the last few steps of Taiwan land before I hit the airplane floor.

I'm going to miss my island paradise so freaking much. Everything about it. The food, the people, the places, the crazy drivers, the unbearable heat - every last thing. I think this may have been one of my best vacations here ever.

I went to so many different places and it was amazing. I met up with my cousin who lives on the opposite side of America from me. The last time I saw her was two years ago at a relative's wedding and I'm glad she was in Taiwan too. We saw Eclipse together yesterday and went to karaoke (even though I went a few days ago) with my other favorite cousin. Haha my two favorite cousins from the two sides of my family together~

I don't want to return to the cold weather. I don't want to return to having to bring a jacket everywhere you go. I like it here, where I can wear short sleeves and shorts 24/7, where I can sleep without a blanket and with the fan blowing and the AC on. I don't want to return to needing a ride from a parent everytime I want to go somewhere with friends. I like it here, where I can just hop on the MRT and get to young people hang out places. Taipei is that convenient. I like it here, where there are 7-11s, Hi-Lifes, and Family Marts everywhere you go. I also don't want to return to the land where we stand out sometimes just because we have a different face. Sure these are better times but I like it here, where I blend in with everyone else.

I also don't want to go back to the land of ugly people but that's just me. xD

Asian people are just so much more fashionable too nrghh. There you have (most)people my age dressed in Hollister hoodies, jeans (overly-saggy in the case of boys), and Vans or Converse. Here you have girls (and guys) with their dyed brown hair dressed well...so freaking gorgeous! Asians are just stylish yo. Pictures (courtesy of google xD):



So I see people like that everywhere I go! Guys here are dressed so much better than Americans too, just sayin.

Sorry if I sound so negative towards America. Don't get me wrong, America's cool I suppose. Haha.

I've had fun blogging from Taiwan xD Next time I come, I can stay here for a whoole lot longer now that I got my handy dandy trusty Taiwan passport yea-hay!

Love and peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment