Dream a Dream

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Guess what? I am now officially a resident of Taiwan, R.O.C.! ^__^ YES!

We went to the officials place thingy yesterday after taking a picture and after signing some stuff, voila, he handed me my ID card! It's pretty~ lol. I don't like the picture though.

Well, it's better than my picture for my in-the-progress Taiwan passport. That one is just terrible. I know most people take decent pictures and people say "oh you look fine" but if they look at mine, they really will say, "Oh...my." I'm dead serious lol. I took it at Costco before I left. DAMN YOU COSTCO. No lighting whatsoever. There are like dark patches on my skin cause of the picture lighting and I look evil. :'(

In America, all they do is take the picture, develop it, print, and then give it to you. Here in Taiwan, they actually photoshop for you! Well, they don't make you like super gorgeous but they touch-up the photo for free, like erasing stray hairs and stuff.

Yeah. My dad says I'm not a "citizen" because "citizens" are 18 and can vote. o.O lol.

~
I keep having epic dreams with my favorite kstars. It's really weird. The other night I dreamt I met Karam and I got to take a picture with him.

Last night was really strange...I was with SHINee's Minho/Jonghyun who were like fighting over me? o.O It was like an asian drama...

Basically I was in an amusement park with my friend from my old school and suddenly I was at the same park except with Minho, Jonghyun. I think Minho was my supposed boyfriend but idk lol. We had been having a great time but then suddenly we all sat in this place with seats across from each other. Minho wasn't happy suddenly for an unknown reason and I was going to go microwave food so I said, "Jjong, come with me". We walked a short distance and I split a bagel in half just as he said, "Are you still choosing between us?" I went O.O and dream me suddenly realized they were apparently fighting over me (orz orz orz). I held up the split pieces to him and told him to pick one (idk i think they were supposed to represent me? or minho/jonghyun??) After toasting the bagel, we walked by and I was going to sit in my original seat, next to Minho but we returned to find him lying down, pretending not to hear me when I asked him to move over a bit. Dream-Minho was mad at dream-me and then dream-me got sad and said "Fine". Dream-me moved to sit next to Jonghyun with dream-Minho still ignoring me.

Okay fastforward a bit to a little bit later. We're still there except Minho is now on the other side of Jonghyun, igoring us while JJong tried to get me to listen to his ipod with him, saying "C'mon, just listen! O c'mon!" I shook my head and just stared at Minho, who looked in the other direction.

Fastforward some more. This random girl appeared with Minho and she snipped off a corner of the piece of purikura I apparently took with Jonghyun and laughed. I was like "Hey! WTF". I don't remember what she said, but she linked arms with Minho (who kept a neutral facial expression) and walked away.

Then fastforward. Minho was lying down somewhere against a wall and then this truck apparently backed up against it and Minho got hurt o.o Dream-me is apparently very strong and was carrying Minho to somewhere, a hospital ? Dunno.

Then suddenly we were dodging bullets. I really have no idea what goes on in my head.

Then my dad came in to close the curtains as sunlight was streaming in. The end. I tried to continue the dream but it didn't work.

LOL. I have problems.

~

Oh in other news, SMTOWN LIVE '10 IS COMING TO LOS ANGELES ON SEPTEMBER 4! 500 MILES AWAY FROM ME!

I must go :O

I needa see SHINee, Super Junior, SNSD, and f(x). Yuriko needs to see Max and U-Know. :D

The problem is that it's during our church conference thingy..

I have decided that if I somehow manage to get the impossible tickets, I'm going. I shall return on Sunday lol and still be present for a bit of the Labor Day Conference. ^___^

I'm sorry, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I'll see all those...people soon again anyways.

~~
Super junior - No Other live



Yayyy! This was an amazing performance. Everything is just perfect! They're all smiling and happy happy joy joy.

I especialy like the kiss Yesung blows during this. :D

Yay SuJu hwaiting!

Oh and D-NA's latest performance was beautiful too. Yay for normal outfits and Karam in a blazer :P

I always seem to end posts with kpop news huh?

Oh. I got my hair done today! New hilights :D Haha you can't tell that much if you look at me straight on but from the side and especially from the back you can. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment