ハッピー・イースター!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter, everyone!!!

I hope everyone's Easter celebration went well ^___^
God bless you all!

Oh and before I forget!
Did you know? The Tantei Gakuen Q love traingle (Yamada/Shida/Kamiki) are in the same class together at Horikoshi Gakuen? Along with Yuto and Chinen too!
I have proof too~ but it's very seclusive...I'm not sure if I can show you guys...but I have a picture proof. Also I have a friend at Horikoshi (if you choose to not believe me, that's your problem) too. ^^;; Would I lie on Easter? Maybe if I catch you guys online I'll show you the picture.

If you guys don't believe me, that's your choice. ^^;; But the love triangle is in the same class! D:

Lol. Yamashi is cute, but i'm jealous. =3=

BaiBai for now~ Chu <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you send the pic the you have?
thanks^^

wow,
I wish my mom would send me there^^

アイラ / 歆儀 said...

Aha sure ^^ Do you have an IM?

It sounds like heaven that school~ ^___^

Post a Comment