大好きだよ!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hello! ^___^ I'm really excited everyone!

Why?

Because my HSJ calendar is arriving very soon!

I wrote in a post before that I ordered it! I can't wait till it comes!

But first...ouchhhie. I found a cut on my finger yesterday morning. I don't know what happened. I don't remember any pain. It's like a paper cut. But it reallly hurt. ;__; I could hardly play the piano at my lesson yesterday. I managed to survive however. LOL.

Today! Today! Today! I went to the eye doctor's today to train for contacts!! I've been wanting contacts for a long time and my dad said April 2009 for months. It finally came!

And... I failed. I couldn't put them in!!! D: D: D: WAHHHHHHHHH...I feel so embarrassed. People who came in to get glasses and whatnot were looking at me. I could see them from the mirror I was looking into. It was kinda disturbing. O.o

I kept blinking...but the guy said I was really close. x3 I don't know when I'm coming back to try again...but he said I could come anytime without an appointment. I WANT CONTACTS SO BAD. I'm reallly blind...and I don't like wearing my glasses in public you see. I look bad. x3

Anyways...

I'm tired.

BaiBai for now~ Chu <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment