大きな愛でもてなして~

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yup Yup Yup, I'm listening to C-ute's Ookina Ai de Motenashite right now ^^ It's such a cute song~

Guardians 4 is so cute! I love the Guardian outfits~ Kirei ne~ ♥

Shugo Chara! Doki is getting epic!!! TADASE-KUN~ I am absolutely torn between him and Ikuto ♥ Oh, b-but the look he gave Amu was heart-breaking =[ I almost started crying during the last part of the episode, foreals!

Minna, guess what! I went to the mall yesterday with my friend. H&M is so awesome! I found THE cutest poofy skirt ever - perfect for my Buono! cosplay. My Buono! cosplay is now complete, yayayayay! I'll show a picture soon ^^ I laab it! The skirt is so adorable!

And I also got this really pretty black medium-sized purse. It looks really mature and expensive but really it was only $20 USD! I showed my friend's mom afterwards and she was really impressed too. The quality of the bag is really nice and it's so pretty~ kyaaaa I'm in love with it :)

And you won't believe where I got it!

...

.

.
.
.


...

Can't figure it out?

...

I got it at Claire's!

Yes! No lie! Claire's! LOLOL XDD. Amazing...

Hahahaa. Anyways.

I'm kinda tired.

So...

BaiBai for now~ Chu <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment