かもかも

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I oficially love MoMusu, although I'm very bad at recognizing who's who. x] I had that problem too when I first got into the wonderful world of Johnny's Entertainment~
I actually do not know a lot about H!P, but practically everything about JE.

Anywho, Tanaka Reina is so awesome! She's so pretty~ I love her hair ^_^ And and, that girl, what's her name...Koharu? She's pretty too in the Naichau Kamo PV~

Quite honestly though, I love JE more than H!P. I'm sorry! I love them all~ Hey! Say! JUMP, NEWS, Arashi, KAT-TUN, and come on, juniors are CUTE. Daisuki~!

Get more into JE peoples cause they're awesome.

Now, Yamada soup for the soul!



KYYAAAAA moment deshou? It's from the recent magazines too~ May edition! Yamada, you camwhore. *glomps**shot*

There's a lot of Chinen lovers out there ne? ^^ Let's look through my files for Chinen pics...Okay never mind. Let's just have another Yama-chan picture!



Gosh, Summary was so awesome. I was in Japan too when they had Summary, but I couldn't actually go. ;___; It was my first time in Japan (can you believe I managed to persuade my parents? Besides wanting to see the culture, my other main reason was to go broke on HSJ goodies, and boy did I!), and I loveed it.

My friend Yuriko-chan is sick. =[ She's the one who I was planning on doing fandubs with and that's how Kira☆Pichu! was born. She's my real life bestie and we were planning on doing Kira☆Pichu! Radio Show, although we've been so busy in school she hasn't had a chance to come over in a LOOONG time for a sleepover so we can record and stuff. We've been talking about this since months ago. *sigh* Hope she can come soon! Look forward to Kira☆Pichu! everyone!

I never realized before cause I never watched Death Note before, but Kira if written in katakana would be killer =O But nonono, my Kira in my username is written in hiragana and means "sparkly", not killer. Really. ^^;;

Anyways, must go now~ Please comment (in the chat box too, it's new! I added it today!)

BaiBai for now~ Chu <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay. One more pic. To satisfy my fangirl needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment