皆さん、ようこそ!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

どうもどうも!

私の名前はあいらです!始めまして!!

Hi, everyone!!!! Aira here~ ^_^ This is my first blog - nice to meet you all!
It's hard keeping a blog. You forget to update it sometimes, ne? But I'll do my best to update this on a regular basis! ^^ Gambarimasu yo~ (It seems so weird to say "i'll do my best!" to something like this but oh well~)

Hai. I'm a new music/entertainment contributor on youtube. I only have 4 subscribers so far, and only 4 videos (eerie xD) I've been trying to do more but Audacity gets really weird sometimes x3. I don't know why, but sometimes it says error playing audio, and others it either speeds up the audio which makes the pitch higher or does the opposite. UGH SO FRUSTRATING *pulls hair*

Yes, I'm a BIG BIG BIG Johnny's fan. xD JE rules my life, haha. And so does Yamada Ryosuke. My next favorite would be Nakajima Yuto. But I love all the members. They're all so genki and kakkoi~

I hope to make some friends on youtube. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! *bows*

Baibai for now~ Chu~ <3>

0 comments:

Post a Comment