Yesterday was the best day ever

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hi. So I haven't posted on blogger since I got back to the US.

I've been getting reacquainted with what was once my life - livejournal.

I can has new friends from the kpop fandom yo! :D

Thank you omonatheydidnt @ LJ!

Yesterday was epic.

All because of this:



HEllo my boys! I've missed you!


Photobucket

Yes. SHINee makes us go crazy.

I had been refreshing the sment page allday on the 20th waiting for this to come out. As luck would have it, SM releases it after I turn off the computer, so I had to watch it on my iTouch.

Omona people are amazing. Well, Shawols (SHINee's fanclub, short for SHINee World) are.


This is a screeneshot:




Do you see it?

That's right. Maximum comments reached.

Shawols spammed the entire post with glitter text, pics, gifs, and even videos. It was AMAZING. I wasn't there for that party because of timezone stuff -.-

But a second post was made, dedicated to the continuation of the SHINee Party and I am proud to say I contributed :D



This is what we were doing all day.

Seriously, glitter text is so much fun. It made my eyes burn but I got used to it LOL.

Feel free to check out the omona posts here and here.

Did I mention we maxed out the second post too? Haha that's over 20,000 comments! I was so mad - I got the second to last comment. Thanks livejournal!




I remembered why I fell in love with SHINee in the first place. I love them all so much lol. Aren't these stars cute?

The MV is awesome, btw. I spazzed and fangirled like crazy with everyone else. Shawols can be very perverted xD lmao.





HER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER - JONGHYUN

It hurts doesn't it? xD But oh so pretty and oh so addicting.

Minho actually got a singing line in the song. Like, an actual singing line. His rapping is awesome, btw. Although I still can't stand his hair.
*squeeee* maknae Taemin is just too ... smexy now lol. What happened to cute you, minnie?








Isn't bb boy so cute?

He used to be all:

Photobucket

And now:

Photobucket

Yeah now there's a difference. haha. I kinda like the long hair :D When I saw the teaser for this MV, I didn't like it because I seriously thought he looked like a girl but it's growing on me. :)

Not key's hair though. Not Minho's. But I still love them. :)

Bling Bling JJong is alskjdfsdf~ I miss his blonde hair though.

I found it funny how they shaved their pits lol.

I got about a bazillion new gifs from yesterday's spam so have some cute Minho with his cute old hairstyle:


Photobucket

This is what I posted on the spam yesterday:


FANTASTIC ELASTIC LOVERHOLIC ROBOTRONIC SHINEE MAKES US GO CRAZY

Fun stuff. Blinding stuff.
Can't get enough of the sparkly text xD


It took me a while to understand why everyone was spamming in glitter text. I thought they were just having fun. Then I understood. Shiny SHINee. LOL.

I will never forget yesterday. Shawols need to get into the Guiness Book of World Records for that.

Yay for all my new friends on livejournal!

I've been revamping my account. My layout is still HSJ and my bio and stuff still says everything I loved about jpop. I'm pretty sure all my new friends think I'm crazy. The only thing I've changed is the intro post, which is looking pretty sick. Check out my livejournal here!

And check out my lovely screenshot: this was epic (please excuse my language)


Yes that was my goal, to be one of the highest rated comments. I refreshed a few minutes later and....



Ciao guys~


0 comments:

Post a Comment